Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hard to say GOODBYE :-(

Well, we had to say goodbye to the Mustang today, and I'm going to be honest...I shed several tears over trading in the Mustang. I know I said many ugly things about the black Mustang but I will really miss it...Mark and I called it the date car because all 3 of us could not ride in the car comfortably at the same time...so the only time that I ever got to ride in the car was when Mark would take me out on a special date when someone was watching Brynn for us.






So...we went for the more practical 4 door, family friendly, sport utility vehicle. And...Mark seems to be excited to have a silver car again...we won't go into the silver Mustang story (hahaha)...but it's a Jeep Grand Cherokee that Brynn was really excited about...she calls it the monster car for some reason...who knows!

1 comment:

ashley, kyle, clay, and avery said...

Love the new ride! You will have to take us on a spin.