Sunday, March 8, 2009

Our Saturday Race

It seems that we cannot get a weekend to run without some crazy weather conditions. This Saturday the family participated in the City of Allen's fun run and the wind was really strong. My dad and Laura are currently working at Bolin Elementary in Allen, and the run was held to support and raise money for the community and schools. As you can see, my dad was the drill instructor of the Bolin army as we walked 1 mile. Brynn received a ribbon for the 1 mile completition that she was very proud of. After completing the mile warm up Mark, Laura, and myself ran in the 5k run, 3.1 miles. Mark finished in 24 minutes and Laura and I came in at 27 minutes. Much to our surprise Laura and I came in 1st and 2nd place for the female 25-29 age division! We got these cute little trophies!

No comments: