Monday, August 11, 2008

A Time For Change

Although this was Brynn's second haircut I took it a little harder than I did the first time around. This time we cut off probably 4 inches. The ends were so thin that it was very difficult to even do anything to her hair. About all that could be done was pig tails, but that usually was a battle every time I tried to get them in. I admit, I cried a little because it was so hard to see that much hair cut off, especially since it took so long to grow it out. Although the pig tail days were adorable, Brynn looks very precious with her new little bob haircut! We think that this new haircut will help thicken up her hair and actually grow out better this time. Her daddy loves the cut and really thinks that it will be much easier to deal with in the mornings when he is trying to get her to the babysitters house!

No comments: